Thursday, June 15, 2017

The Greatest Pair of Shorts


I've spent most of the summer in my swimsuit so far, but on the off chance I have to get dressed in real clothes, I'm digging these Ruffled Shorts

I started with the green pair back in March to celebrate my St. Patty's Day babies, and then bought them again in the seersucker for Graham's birthday party later that month. 

They're high waisted, fit like a glove, and are truly the perfect length. Pretty much a win all around. So last week when I stumbled upon the pink ones, ON SALE, it was a no brainer that I was adding them to my collection. 

Check them out below....





And coincidentally, as much as I love the shorts, I also am loving this Clip Dot sleeveless blouse! I wear the black one at least once a week, and recently added the white one to my wardrobe too. 







No comments:

Post a Comment