Friday, June 17, 2016

Mom Meets World: Swimsuits

Here's a review of this week's outfits. 

Monday


This is the perfect summer dress that also doubles as a great swim cover up. 
Dress: here, here, and here || Shoes: here


Tuesday


Chambray top sold out but similar options here and here || Sandals: ON MAJOR SALE here (other colors available too)!!



 Wednesday:




Romper: here || Sandals: here and here




 Thursday:


Top: here || Shorts: here Sandals: here (ON MAJOR SALE!!) || Necklace is sold out but other favorites here 


Friday

I just finished up a workout class and we are headed to the pool after Wynn gets a little nap. It took me two years to build the confidence to post a selfie of my daily outfits, so it will probably take at least another two before I post myself in a swimsuit :), but here's some of my current favorites in case you're in the market for a new suit. 

Click on the pictures below for more details and information: 



Have a Great Weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment