Monday, January 11, 2016

Lighten the Load

I've watched the UPS and Fed Ex drivers deliver diapers up and down the street for years and I knew it was only a matter of time before I jumped on that band wagon. Not long after Graham was born my mother in law sent us boxes of diapers and after experiencing the magic of having them arrive at our doorstep, I made sure to order our next box online. All the free shipping and discounts offered online makes it a no brainer for purchasing diapers this way. In the early days we used diapers.com (and sometimes I still do), but I've recently switched over to Amazon's subscribe and save program because ever since the twins were born I've discovered why stop at diapers? We've had detergent, paper towels, and toilet paper all delivered, to name a few, but the most life changing of all has been Dog Food!! Unlike our other household necessities that I can find at the grocery store, dog food has always been an inconvenience because the brand we purchase is only available at the pet store. Not only is a second stop required, it's almost impossible to carry the 33lb bag with all the little ones in tow.

So when I discovered Amazon's Subscribe in Save program offered Caesar's Science Diet (for the same price as the store) and delivers it to the door each month at the same time, I felt like I'd won the jackpot! We've been ordering since last March and it's truly been life changing. It's as simple as receiving an email each month, reminding me about my order and allowing me to edit/cancel if necessary. 

I can remember the days of rushing to the pet store minutes before it closed so Caesar would have enough food to eat in the morning. It's nice to say good bye to those last minute outings and I'm thankful Caesar's all set, especially with so many other mouths to feed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment