Sunday, July 12, 2015

Pop of Pink

It's hot. It's summer. and I've got a lot of kids to look after so when I'm getting dressed, I'm looking for casual and comfortable. And it definitely doesn't hurt when it's on sale for a great price. That's why this mesh top and jean shorts makes for the perfect summer ensemble. 

Crossbody bags are pretty much a staple in my purse collection (They're easy to throw into a baby bag when I need to carry necessities around for all my little ones) and this pink one is definitely one of my favorites. 


















Since the mesh top has holes in it, I'm wearing a nude color cami underneath that I've had in my wardrobe for years and years. 

Outfit Details: Top: Anthropologie// Jean Shorts: J.Crew// Purse: Marc By Marc Jacobs/Nordstrom// Bracelet: Kendra Scott// Sunglasses: Kate Spade/Nordstrom// Shoes: Sole Society/Nordstrom//

No comments:

Post a Comment