Wednesday, June 24, 2015

We Love You Dad

I'm a couple days late, but better late than never. All of these men deserve more than one day to celebrate how truly special they are! Graham, Harris, Wynn, and myself feel pretty lucky to have such great Dads in our lives. Graham is such a "guys guy" that I'm not exaggerating when I say these are truly his favorite people. There's no chance of him hiding his excitement when one of these guys walks into the room. 

I've loved every minute of watching Brian interact with all these kiddos. They all have him wrapped around their teeny tiny fingers. We're so thankful for all that you do for our family every day! 

If Papa's around, Graham knows he's in for some fun! No one keeps up with Graham like Papa does, and it sure is impressive!! 


and of course, my dad (Grandpa), the handiest man I know. He's always working on a project, and I'd say most of the time, it's one of my projects. It's been fun to watch you love on my little babies. 


Happy Father's Day to these three amazing Dads and all the other Dads out there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment