Sunday, June 28, 2015

Tag Sale Favorites

Anthropologie's Summer Tag Sale started last week and there are lots of great finds!! I'm sharing a couple of tops that currently reside in my closet and have been on repeat most of the summer. These have ALL been the perfect remedy for hiding my post partum tummy that is still currently making its way back to its original state. 

Top #1: My favorite go-to top this summer! All you need is a nude color cami and you're all set to go.

Top #2: Great, practical basic. I love the flowy sleeves and loose fit around the stomach. 

Top #3: Two for One: Perfect for dressing up with jeans and heels or great for daytime wear with jean shorts and sandals. 

Top #4: I spend a lot of time in my work out clothes, most of which include sleeveless tops. This sweater is perfect for throwing over my clothes for a little more warmth while I run errands. I also love its vintage 80s feel. 


Other Favorites I'm currently adding to "my cart": 

Top Left: Printed Shorts 
Top Right: Pink Sweater
Bottom Left: Crochet Vest 
Bottom Right: Striped Top

No comments:

Post a Comment