Thursday, November 14, 2013

Steals and Deals


Since Graham has been around, we watch A LOT of the TODAY SHOW so I’m sure “they” would be okay with me borrowing their “Steals and Deals” segment for this post. With Christmas sneaking up around the corner, I wanted to share some of my favorite things that are all on sale! Usually I would be a little annoyed that I bought something full price that would later go on sale and still be available in my size, but that’s not the case with these items. I’ve had some of them for months and already gotten plenty of wear out of them!  


1.       Flecked Rocaille Necklace, Anthropologie
     I bought this necklace for one top in particular and find myself continuing to wear it with numerous outfits in my closet. I always end up wearing so much grey in the winter and this is the perfect touch to add a hint of color.



2.       Atma Tank, Lulu Lemon
      I'm actually really shocked this top went on sale! It's one of my absolute favorite from Lulu Lemon and I even have it in black too! I've been stopped several times at the gym from strangers asking where I got it from. The hanger must not do it justice. As a mommy with a new baby, I was drawn to the tops that didn't hug my waist and this one fits just perfect.

3.       Eclissare Wedges,  Anthroplogie
     Shoes are my new obsession and I love how these are a mix between a basic heel and a bootie. They're the perfect holiday shoe. I also wore them for Graham's baptism last weekend so you'll see pics on here soon!

4.       Camo Skinny Ankle Zip Jeans, BananaRepublic
     Who doesn't love camo? Between Comando night at Pine Cove, our pe prally against Katy in High School, and the 500 camo parties in college, this has always been one of my favorite prints to wear! 




enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment