Thursday, June 2, 2016

Mom Meets World: Summer 2


Monday: I spent Memorial Day weekend in the mountains with my brother and his family, so this was a travel day spent on the plane. After wrangling Graham, our suitcases, and a carseat all day, I didn't have the energy to snap a photo of my outfit, but this was basically it, just trade the cut-offs for some jeans and the tennis shoes for some sandals


Shorts here :: Sweater here :: Under Shirt here :: Shoes here


Tuesday: I spent all day doing laundry and trying to adjust to life with three kids again. We did manage to make it out of the house for a grocery store run and swim lessons, but there wasn't an outfit worth posting so I'm sharing what I wore to a girls dinner last week. 




Denim Jacket here, similar here :: Romper here :: Shoes here, here, and here :: Belt here


Wednesday: June is here which means summer is in full effect! I'm celebrating with some white on white and my favorite gold sandals

Shorts here :: Top Sold Out similar here :: Necklace Sold Out, similar here :: Shoes here :: Cami here


Thursday: These boots have been on repeat for awhile. I'm counting down the days until I can trade them in for my sandals.  


Dress (ON MAJOR SALE!!) here and here :: Scarf here :: Boots herehere, and here


Friday: Yes, this is technically Monday's outfit with the sweater on instead of around my waste. But when a sweater is this great, you wear it twice in the same week! I bought it in two colors and I'm tempted to buy it in a third. It's light weight and perfect for Houston summers (and winters)!



Shorts here :: Sweater here :: Under Shirt here :: Shoes here 




No comments:

Post a Comment