Thursday, July 16, 2015

Summertime Style

As I continue to bounce back to my pre-pregnancy weight, it creates quite a challenge for making new clothing purchases. As with my experience after delivering Graham, I know my body will continue to change. I hate to purchase something now that I won't be able to use in the future. So the key is, wait a month or two before making new purchases that don't include work-out clothes (or pajamas) and make sure it's loose fitting in the stomach area. You will get back to where you started, it just takes some time. 

This top would look great with white jeans, but that's not a purchase I'm wanting to splurge on right now wit my continuously changing body. 

I love that this top can look both casual or dressy depending on how you accessorize. My needs are mainly causal right now so it pairs great with shorts and sandals. 











I love all the creative photo spots that bloggers use to take pictures, but while my time away from home is limited right now, our backyard makes the best backdrop. That means there are lots of photo bombers that love to grace our presence. Graham's usually running around, preoccupied with his own fun, but this little puppy tries to squeeze in some love any time he can get it, and isn't opposed to some camera time either. 






Outfit Details: Top: Anthropologie// Shorts: J.Crew// Necklace: Kendra Scott// Bracelet: Kendra Scott// Purse: GigiNY// Shoes: Kate Spade (old), similar from Target// Sunglasses: Kate Spade//  

No comments:

Post a Comment