Saturday, April 19, 2014

Mix It Up

and express yourself like the Thibaut fabrics in this living room set up.


I've always envied the way fabric books mix and match so many patterns, and I secretly want to make this happen with my clothes every day. So, this season I'm not holding back. 




As the weather continues with some cooler temps, I've enjoyed pairing my camo pants with a blue and white striped button down and brightly colored scarf.  


1. scarf/anthropologie// 2. flats/nordstrom// 3. camo pants/banana republic (no longer available)// 4. top/jcrew//


But as we find our way into steadier warm temperatures, I can't wait to mix and match my favorite florals with some stripes and sandals. 




** This lemon top is one of my favorites right now! I purchased it when Bloomingdales was having their Friends and Family Discount and Nordstrom was so generously matching their prices. That sale is over now, but you are in luck!! Saks also sells this top and their Friends and Family Discount (25% off) starts today online and continues in the store later this week!

**Also, Anthropologie has a 20% off promotion on their shoes right now! 






**Even though May gets hot and June gets hotter, restaurants and stores make wearing spaghetti straps tricky. I'm always freezing everywhere I go, so this eyelet/seersucker sweater (that's on sale with an additional discount) keeps the crazy patterns alive and makes me warm. win.win.



Even little G is jumping on board with his seersucker shorts and plaid shirt....


His Camo Moccs would have made this the perfect mix and match combo. Next time. 






No comments:

Post a Comment