Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from Sweet Little Graham!





Bunnies, Buffets, and Sunday School were a lot for this little guy to handle. 


But I can definitely say I learned a lot about Easter from a parenting perspective this year. 

1. The Easter Bunny is extremely creepy looking.

2. Family pics need to be taken early in the day, not after all the festivities. 

3. I hope G doesn't compare his Easter basket with others, the bunny that visits our house keeps it pretty simple. 

4. You could easily waste your Easter away if you kept up with every picture that was posted on instagram (but great entertainment for tomorrow while we catch up on sleep). 

and most importantly, 

 HE IS RISEN INDEED! 

"Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends." -John 15:13

I thank God every day for such a loving family and all the blessings he has provided in my life. Graham, so full of innocence, is our little ray of sunshine that reminds us daily of what's truly important in life. I can't thank God enough for letting me be his mom. 



When we got home from lunch, we tried for pictures one more time, and click, on the first photo G looked and we knew it wasn't worth pressing our luck. This is the best we would get for 2014, and to be honest, it's more than I could have asked for. It doesn't get better than making memories with little G. 



No comments:

Post a Comment