Friday, February 21, 2014

Spring Time Tees

As much as I love to wear my workout clothes all day, sometimes they just aren't appropriate for certain daytime activities. That's why graphic tees are so great! Just add a bib necklace and you're ready to go. 





During the winter, I enjoyed wearing my "kisses" tee with jeans and a blazer, but as the weather warms up I am wearing it with a skirt and my go to jean jacket. You can count on it making another appearance this summer once I find the perfect pair of printed shorts. 



1. kisses tee/j.crew// 2. skater skirt/zara// 3. black boots/ivanka trump// 4. jean jacket/anthropologie// 5. bib necklace/j.crew//



I love the colors in this Anthropologie Monaco tee and I LOVE the 80's look in this Forever 21 acid wash denim skirt. I'm so excited that 80 degree temps are around the corner so this look can become a reality. 


1. monaco tee/anthropologie// 2. Necklace/Forever21// 3. denim wash jean skirt/forever21// 3. coral flats/anthropologie//




No comments:

Post a Comment