Sunday, March 23, 2014

Pajamas on Easter? Not This Year!


After wearing pajamas for Easter last year, I'm making sure to get an early start on scoping out my favorite spring dresses for this year's celebration. 


We brought little G home from the hospital the night before Easter so I spent most of the day catching up on some much needed rest. I can remember browsing through the pics on instagram and falling in love with all the little kiddos dressed in their Sunday's best. I couldn't wait to get my family all gussied up for this special day. Fast forward a year and it's almost my turn. 

Nothing says Easter better than pastels and florals and with that prerequisite, I have my eye on these four dresses from Anthropologie…













Once I cross this task off my checklist I'm moving on to little Graham's Easter outfit. I'm already having visions of baby blue shortalls with white knee socks dancing in my head. His chubby little cheeks and blue eyes are cute in whatever he wears so I'm not too worried about finding that perfect outfit for his *tear* second Easter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment